Sunday, December 26, 2004

ahhh... the post-christmas depression

Christmas is over and all the gift-giving, partying and merry-making is done. So now, what? What am I to do? What with all my funds decimated by the horrendous partying & gift-giving, I barely have enough cash to last me through the next few weeks. I AM SPENT. What the hell am I going to do now? "Get a JOB!" some people would say. I HAVE a job. But apparently, said job could not fund my altogether expensive lifestyle. "Learn to budget!" some people would say. I must confess this is an area with which I am sorely unfamiliar. But I DO know how to save, a little. Unfortunatley, the whole IDEA of this season is to spend as much as you can on everything you can for as many people as you can. Damn. So there it goes. No, wait... there it WENT, away and out. But I did have a fine Christmas spent with the ass who is no longer an ass and has become family again and our other housemate who happens to be his girlfriend and two friend who happen to be a couple. Yes, that is the sad story. I was happy; for them, for the people, for the food, the drinks, etc... But ultimately, I was alone. And that makes me sad. Now more than ever. Alone on Christmas without any money. How the fuck am I going to live through New Year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home