Friday, April 25, 2008

Networking

Somebody sent me a message in facebook:

I am an agent of Sunlife of Canada pHils and I would like to set an appointment with you to present some ideas.

What I can do for you is to sit down and discuss how your savings and investment will work for you.

I am free weekdays after work hours and weekends daytime up to early evening.



And here is my reply:

Are you really working this angle? really? good luck to you then. Thanks for being my "friend" and all, and I know it's your job but I would really appreciate it if you didn't use this network for peddling your wares.Don't add people because they can be potential clients. It's cheap.

But if you could message me a full rundown of all you have to offer, and include in your email why I should subscribe to whatever you're selling, then ok. Make your intentions clear. Did you add me because you know me or did you just go through the contacts of one of your friends and added everybody who was in it?

By the way, would you like to invest in a start up business that deals with solar power harvestation and LPG and as a main source of fuel. Efficient energy, unparalleled performance and a greener earth.

I am free weekdays after work hours and weekends daytime up to early evening.

Now how do you like it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home